20 things you should know about the commissioning of the Dangote Fertilizer Plant
It was a great turnaround in the free trade zone area in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos Nigeria as Alhaji Aliko Dangote commissioned his fertilizer plant on Tuesday, 22nd March 2022.
The commissioning of the 3 million tonnes Dangote Fertilizer Plant
Dangote Fertilizer Plant was commissioned by the commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari. Buhari was present in person to commission the project and to take a tour around the fertilizer plant along with other Government Officials.
Below are the 20 things you should know about the commissioning of the Dangote Fertilizer Plant:
1. Dangote Fertilizer Plant is Africa’s largest granulated urea fertilizer and complex.
2. Dangote Fertilizer Plant is built on 500 hectares of land in the free trade zone area in Lagos, Nigeria
3. Over 750,000 tonnes of sand fill
4. Dangote Fertilizer Plant is established to produce 3 million metric tons per annum of urea fertilizer
5. The fertilizer plant was commissioned by the commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari.
6. The president and other Government Officials tour around the fertilizer plant and cut the ribbon and also they tour around the Dangote petroleum refinery and petrochemical project producing 650,000 barrels of crude oil per day which is expected to meet 100% of Nigeria’s requirements of liquid products from diesel to kerosene and petroleum.
7. The largest granulated fertilizer complex in Africa costs over 2.5 million dollars which consist of 2 × 2000 metric ton per day (MTPD) ammonia plant and 2 × 4000 MTPD urea plant and 2 × 4000 MTPD urea granulated plant.
8. The captive power plant comprises of 3 steam turbine generators of 40-megawatt capacity each.
9. The Dangote Industries Limited is not just selling fertilizer but changing the face of agriculture bringing in a green revolution and focusing on which will help the country to get fuel security.
10. Dangote Fertilizer complex is just one part of the Dangote Refinery Project.
11. The new fertilizer plant will make Nigeria self-sufficient in fertilizer production with excess capacity to export to other African markets of the rest of the world.
12. Dangote Fertilizer Plant have already reached African markets and some in the United States, Brazil, India, and Mexico
13. The goal for Dangote Fertilizer is to make fertilizer available in sufficient quantities and quality for our teaming farmers assuring greater agricultural output
14. Dangote Fertilizer will partner with the key stakeholders in the industries including farmers association, NPK blenders NGO development partners, and State Governor across Nigeria who are committed to a suitable approach to improving soil quality and farm yield.
15. Dangote Fertilizer projects will drastically reduce the level of unemployment and youth relativeness in this country through the generation of direct and indirect employment.
16. Dangote Refinery as a sector has the potential of becoming the biggest source of income for our nation, Nigeria providing employment and raw materials for Industries.
17. Dangote Fertilizer Plant is built at a cost of 2.5 million dollars
18. Dangote Fertilizer Plant will reduce import dependency and improve on export to drive a sustainable economy
19. Notable attendees at the ceremony include the president of Nigeria, His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari, Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, National leader of All progressive congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, among others.
20. During the speech of the His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari commended the chairman board and management of Dangote Industries Limited for their business initiative in kept realizing and building this plant to reduce our dependence on the importation of fertilizer, create jobs on a massive scale and increase the inflow of foreign exchange and accelerate economic growth.
DON’T MISS THIS: 7 IMPORTANT OF BUYING A HOUSE WITH A BQ. MANY DON’T KNOW THIS
I believe you have seen the massive things going on with the Dangote Fertilizer in Ibeju Lekki Lagos, this shows that investing in property in this area is top-notch.
This axis will definitely make any investment to boom and skyrocket. So what are you waiting for? When are you going to invest in this axis?
This is the best to own a property on this axis. And I would be glad to help you out and as well show you the affordable property in Ibeju Lekki while I work with your budget.
So contact me now to help you invest. For more details, and how to get started please call or WhatsApp +234 901 509 4850 or click on the WhatsApp button on your screen.