When finding or looking for a property to buy in Lagos, Nigeria, location is what you should look out for and where people are trooping into to buy. Real Estate is all about Location, Location and Location.
Location is your number one factor you should look at for not even the price because location determine the value of property
One of the surest location to buy property in Lagos State Nigeria is Ajah and Sangotedo respectively. People are moving to Ajah and Sangotedo on daily basis to buy and invest in property.
As a result of the migration of investors, business owners, and individuals in Ajah and Sangotedo, Ajah and Sangotedo has been a top-notch and a prime location to invest.
If you haven’t invested in Ajah and Sangotedo respectively, you’re leaving a lot of money on the table. It’s quite okay to have property in some other part of Lagos State such as Ikoyi, Lekki phase 1, Ibeju Lekki, Epe, and so on. But you need to move in your money to Ajah and Sangotedo and get a property for yourself.
So today, I will be sharing the top reasons why people are buying property in Ajah and Sangotedo.
With my over four (4) years experience in real estate industry, I have come up with these 5 Reasons People buy Property in Ajah and Sangotedo Lagos Nigeria
HERE ARE FIVE REASONS PEOPLE BUY PROPERTY IN AJAH AND SANGOTEDO LAGOS, NIGERIA.
1. PROPERTY APPRECIATION WITH HIGH ROI – FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE
People buy at a cheaper rate and sell as an higher profit. For example, you buy a property in Ajah for about N40M and in 6-12 months time the value appreciated to about N45M minimum or in Sangotedo for about N49M and in 6-12 months it appreciated to N55M. That’s a huge ROI. No money saved in bank will give you that kind of ROI
2. TO GENERATE YEARLY INCOME EITHER THROUGH RENTALS OR SHORTLET
Everyone want to make money on yearly basis. Just imagine you have a means that’s bringing in money for you every year.
This is the reason why people go to Ajah and Sangotedo to buy property. They want to buy house and use it for rentals or short let. And in Ajah and Sangotedo, short let apartment is selling nothing less that 25k to 30k per night.
And this is the reason why you need to invest in real estate and buy property from a genuine real estate company. And I can help you to achieve that. Contact me HERE or click on the WhatsApp button on your screen.
3. FOR RETIREMENT PURPOSE – TO HAVE A PLACE TO STAY WHEN THEY RETIRE FROM WORK
You need to plan for the future. If you want a good place to retire in the next few years to come. Ajah and Sangotedo is a good place to come.
There are luxury residential estate such as apartment or high-rise apartments that are off-plan in Ajah and Sangotedo that you can buy and retire in there.
RELATED 2: 5 REASONS PEOPLE BUY PROPERTY IN EPE, LAGOS
And as a civil servant or investors or individuals, investing in off-plan property is the safest and quickest to make money and to monitor your property before the company delivers to you. You can contact me by clicking on the WhatsApp button on your screen to help you out with off-plan property
4. FOR PERSONAL COMFORT, SECURITY AND LUXURY LIVING
Of course, you need a place that guarantee maximum security. You need a place where you can live like a king. You need an estate that would provide you with amazing features such as a GYM, a Swimming pool, a playing ground for your kid, a BQ, ample parking space with minimum of 3 cars, and many more.
5. FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND UNBORN GENERATION.
You need to live a wealth for your children and unborn generations to come. Your generations are waiting for your impact. And one of the ways to solve that is by leaving an inheritance (property) for them.
RELATED 3: 5 REASONS PEOPLE BUY PROPERTY IN IKOYI LAGOS
And finally, you can watch the YouTube version of this blog where I talked about the 5 reasons why people invest in real estate. Watch below and endeavors to subcribe as well to my YouTube channel for more videos like this.
Now that you have know the 5 reasons why people buy property. This is the best time for you to key into these few affordable properties in Ajah and Sangotedo Respectively.
1. Lekki Pride 2: Located off Ogombo road, Ajah by Abraham Adesanya Roundabout and facing the expressway directly. Both land and apartment with fully detached are available for you here. Read more HERE
2. Gracias Goshenite: located also in Ogombo Road Ajah by Abraham Adesanya Roundabout. It’s a service plot selling for 400sqm only and also has good land title – Government Allocated C of O. Read more HERE
3. Sherwood Court Estate: Location inside Vintage Estate Sangotedo opposite crown estate with easy road accessible and with friendly neighborhood. 4 bedroom terrace duplex is also available in this estate with an initial deposit of N10M. Read more HERE
4. The Alverton Estate: located inside Ajayi Apata town beside Fara Park Sangotedo. 2 and 3 Bedroom Terrace with a maid room is fast selling here with just an initial deposit of N7M. Read more HERE
5. Gracias Goldstone and Extension: Here we have both land and houses available at monastery road off Novare ShopRite Sangotedo. Read more HERE
Inspection is every day either Virtual or Physical. Let me guide you through by investing in a top-notch location like this. Book for an inspection to invest in any of these top-notch locations by clicking on the WhatsApp button on your screen.
For further inquiry, payment options plan and to invest in real estate generally in Lagos, contact me on +234 901 509 4850 or chat with me directly on the button on your screen
Happy investing! send us a WhatsApp message by clicking on WhatsApp button on your screen.