7 Reasons behind Dangote Fertilizer in Lagos, Nigeria
Dangote Fertilizer Plant was commissioned by the commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari. He was physically present in person to commission the project and to take a tour around the fertilizer plant along with other Government Officials.
For every project, there are reasons behind it, and Dangote Fertilizer Plant is not left out.
When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable. Below are the 7 Reasons behind Dangote Fertilizer in Lagos, Nigeria
1. To bridge the current fertilizer gap in Nigeria
2. To improve soil and farm yield.
3. For Nigeria to be self-sufficient in food production
4. For Nigeria to be a net exporter of food and value-added products
5. To meet Nigeria’s needs and the world at large
6. To give much-needed incentives to investors to encourage them to invest in Nigeria.
7. To enhance massive migration to the Ibeju Lekki axis and thereby make real estate investment appreciate.
According to Alhaji Aliko Dangote, he said this project has brought with it much-needed development, more and more people are moving into the axis, homes are being built, smaller medium businesses are being started and companies are exploring the possibility of also locating the enterprises in the free trade zone.
In conclusion, with those amazing reasons, a wise investor will make use of the opportunity to buy more properties in Ibeju Lekki Lagos.
With a flexible payment plan and good location, you can own property of your choice in Ibeju Lekki.
For more inquiry, budget payment plan, call or WhatsApp +234 901 509 4850 or click on the WhatsApp button on your screen