The proposed Lekki-Epe International airport had been trending on social media for over a while. So I decided to write 7 things you need to know about the Lekki-Epe International airport.
Before I will list out the 7 things you need to know about the proposed Lekki-Epe international airport, you need to be aware that there are also 5 approved properties off the Lekki-Epe International Airport you need to key into.
Do you know that properties around the Lekki-Epe International airport will definitely appreciate with over 100% return on investment? The proposed Lekki-Epe International Airport will skyrocket any properties around this area. A few examples of properties around Lekki-Epe international airport are Itunu City, Fairmont Green and Smart Estate, Dukia Africa, Buckingham Citi, Lagoon front estate, and so on.
ATTENTION: If you’re interested in buying property around Lekki-Epe International airport that will appreciate with over 100% ROI, then send a direct message via the button below:
7 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT LEKKI-EPE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
1. The construction of the Lekki-Epe International airport was disclosed by the Special Advisor Governor on Public Private Partnership (PPP). Mr. Ope George.
2. The long-awaited Lekki-Epe international airport would begin construction in the year 2023. So a wise investor will quickly buy property now and wait for it to appreciate. Click HERE to send a message.
3. The project land size is 3500 hectares.
4. The Lekki-Epe international airport is adjacent to five (5) major approved properties in the axis with a close proximity to alaro city.
ATTENTION: Examples of those approved properties are Itunu City, Fairmont Green and Smart Estate, Dukia Africa, and many more. If you will love to key into affordable properties, please click on the WhatsApp message below:
5. The proposed Lekki-Epe International airport master plan and aeronautical design are in place, while studies are ongoing about the strategies, funding, and other issues after which the project will be taken to the marketplace.
6. The Lekki-Epe international airport is expected to cater to a minimum of five (5) million people yearly.
7. The project will be constructed in partnership with both local and foreign investors.
In conclusion, development is coming down to this axis and wise investors will take a good opportunity to buy property before the price increase.
Do you have any questions regarding the proposed Lekki-Epe International Airport or you want to buy property around this axis? Please Call or WhatsApp Peter at +234 901 509 4850 or click on the WhatsApp button on your screen.