It is no longer news that Itunu Residential and Itunu City Estate are out for sale. Out of numerous estates in Lagos, Nigeria, Itunu Residential and Itunu City had been the talk of the town and the most sought estate that investors are buying for profit maximization.
I have received text messages and calls from people all over the world asking what’s the differences between these estates and that is why am writing this blog to educate you in case you have any questions regarding these estates, please CLICK HERE to get started on Itunu Residential vs Itunu City or send a direct WhatsApp message HERE.
There is however a need for prospective clients and investors to know or have adequate information about the property they are willing to invest in.
ATTENTION: Itunu Residential and Itunu City are properties you should not miss out to buy. Aside from the fact that it’s located in a strategic location, it’s the best property so far along the Lekki-Epe Expressway. Itunu Residential was launched for N16m and right now, it is selling for N35m per 500sqm (All-inclusive)
MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ITUNU RESIDENTIAL AND ITUNU CITY
- Itunu Residential is a 100% residential plot while Itunu City is a combination of residential and commercial plots.
- Itunu Residential was launched in February 2022 and the Itunu City will be launched on 20th August 2022 (5 days time as of today, 15th August 2022)
- Itunu Residential could also be regarded as phase 1 and Itunu City could also be regarded as phase 2
- In Itunu City, you can bring your business down here while in Itunu Residential, only houses are accepted.
MAJOR SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ITUNU RESIDENTIAL AND ITUNU CITY
- Both are C of O
- Both face the Lekki-Epe Expressway, located in Aiyetoro Ibeju Lekki just 5 minutes drive to Alaro City
- Both had a milestone which will be work upon including the price appreciating of the property.
- Both had a minimum sqm available which is 300sqm with a flexible payment plan for up to 12 months
- Both prices are all-inclusive. Meaning that, no hidden charges. The property includes both the land fee, survey fee, deed of assignment, and development fee.
For further information, inspection, and payment details, please call or WhatsApp +234 901 509 4850 or click on the WhatsApp button on your screen.