One major thing every realtor in the real estate industry must know is how to run ads for your business. Some people have learned how to run Facebook or Instagram ads but never learnt how to run Google ads. In this blog today, I will be giving you 5 tips to know when running ads. Google ads should be another thing you should consider in your marketing as a realtor.
ATTENTION: I am a realtor and I have helped people to run Google ads. If you need my service to help you run Google ad, please send a direct message below. T&C applies.
Now the 5 tips on Google ads every realtor must know are:
1. Have and make use of a Gmail account: Don’t use yahoo account to run a Google account
2. Use a manual mode of payment not the automatic when making payment
3. Payment are in dollars not in naira so you need either a virtual dollar card or naira dollar card.
4. When choosing your location, select my city or state not by country
5. Ensure you have an active and mobile friendly website. You can’t run a Google ads without a website.
ATTENTION: If you need a realtor who is well knowledgeable to help you design your website, please click the WhatsApp message below:
Finally, when running a Google ads, you need to consider the budget and the interest targetting. You can contact me to help you run a Google ads relating the real estate. Just contact me via call/WhatsApp on +234 901 509 4850 or click on the WhatsApp button by your screen.