Terraced Houses In Lagos
One major type of house in Lagos is a terrace house. Over 90% of real estate developer loves to build terrace house. A terrace house can be in the form of 2 bedroom terraced, 3 bedroom terraced, and even 4 bedroom terraces. And in addition, a terrace house can come with a BQ (Boys’ Quarter).
Terraced houses are a popular type of housing in Lagos, Nigeria. They are typically two or three stories tall and are built in a row, sharing common walls with the houses next door. Terraced houses offer a number of advantages, including:
- Affordability: Terraced houses are often more affordable than other types of housing in Lagos, such as apartments or detached houses.
- Location: Terraced houses are often located in convenient areas, close to schools, shops, and amenities.
- Style: Terraced houses can be stylish and attractive, with a variety of architectural features to choose from.
ATTENTION: If you are looking for a terraced house to buy in Lagos, Nigeria please send a direct message to us below:
If you are considering buying a terraced house in Lagos, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Location: The location of the terraced house is important, as you want to make sure it is in a convenient area for you.
- Size: Terraced houses come in a variety of sizes, so you need to choose one that is the right size for your needs.
- Condition: The condition of the terraced house is also important, as you want to make sure it is in good repair.
If you are considering the kind of house to buy in Lagos, you can consider a terrace house and also consider a premium location as well such as Lekki, Ajah, and Sangotedo environment.
Terrace houses are always in duplexes with 1 or 2-story buildings depending on the design layout. Some terraces also have 3 floors in which the master bedroom would definitely be on the 3rd floor.
BASIC FEATURES IN A TERRACE HOUSE
A terrace house in Lagos should have some basic features such as parking space, perimeter fencing, 247 electricity or a provision for the solar system, security, sewage system, and a lot more.
TOP LOCATIONS IN LAGOS TO BUY A TERRACE HOUSE
If you are a lover of a terrace house or you want to buy a terrace house in Lagos, here are a few suggested locations for you:
- Abraham Adesanya, Ajah inside Hi-life Estate opposite mother and child maternity.
- Atlantic Layout Estate, Ajah by General Paint bus stop
- Sangotedo inside Hopeville Estate, and many more
In conclusion, to buy a terrace house in Lagos, the initial deposit is N10M (ten million naira) and a payment plan is available as well.
Kindly click on the WhatsApp button on your screen for more details or to get started. You can also call/WhatsApp Peter at +234 901 509 4850